The Prow has been newly constructed behind a stunning retained façade to an exacting standard by The Crown Estate & Stanhope. The floors, offer excellent natural light on three sides with unrivalled views of Piccadilly Circus and beyond.
1st & 4th Floors Under Offer
- New Four Pipe Fan Coil Air conditioning
- Plaster Ceilings
- Suspended Lighting
- 2 x 8 person passenger lifts
- Exceptional natural light
- New public realm and associated amenities
- High quality finishes throughout
- Impressive contemporary designed reception
The Prow is located on London's newest street, a striking new building behind a retained façade forms part of The Crown Estate's Quadrant 3 development. The scheme includes new public realm, retail, restaurant, residential and office accommodation.
The building's entrance is on Wilder Walk, a new gated thoroughfare linking Glasshouse Street and Sherwood Street, moments from Regent Street and Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (Bakerloo & Piccadilly lines).
Schedule of Areas +
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|