100 Jermyn Street is a high quality office, retail and residential develpoment occupying a prominent position at the junction of Jermyn Street and Duke of York Street in the heart of St James's and within close proximity to St James's Square. The retail accommodation has been pre-let to Charles Tyrwhitt for their new flagship London store. The office and residential accommodation are finished to the highest of modern standards.
The building totals approximately 11,669 sq ft and benefits from the following amenities:-
- Brand new development behind a partially retained facade
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- Raised access floor with approximately 100 mm floor void
- 2 Pipe VRF air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.6 m
- 1 x 10 person passenger lift
- Cat II LG7 compliant luminaires by Zumtobel
- 12 Bike spaces
- BREEAM Rating 'Very Good'
Schedule of Areas +
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|