Rob Hayes is a founding partner of H2SO and has been a specialist in the Central London property market for more than 20 years.
He moved from Morgan Grenfell Laurie to Richard Ellis in 1991. Having worked in office agency until 1999, he then moved into investment and subsequently ran the market-leading west end investment team at CBRE as an Executive Director. From 2008 he took responsibility for the entire West End Business Team as well as becoming a member of the Central London Board.
Notable projects with which Rob has been involved include:
- Acquisition and sales for Great Portland Estates including 35 Portman Square, 20 St James's Street, 200 Grays Inn Road for £132m and Minerva House SE1 for £60m
- Various leasehold acquisitions for Cadogan Estate on Kings Road and Sloane Street to extend and consolidate ownerships
- Acquisition of 111 Strand for Aviva Investors
- Sales and acquisitions on behalf of CBRE Investors including 15-17 Broadwick Street W1 for £31.7m and 184-190 Oxford Street W1
- Sale of Belgrave House for Henderson on behalf of the Central London Office Fund for £108m
- Acquisition of St George's House, Conduit Street W1 on behalf of Orchard Street Investment Management for £36m
- Sale of 1-5 Poland Street W1 on behalf of PRUPIM for over £30m
- Sale of 7 Howick Place SW1 for Estate4 to overseas investors at a price of £54m
- Acquisitions for IVG amounting to over £1.2bn for the Eursoselect closed ended funds: Riverside House, Neathouse Place, 44 Moorgate, 60 London Wall and The Gherkin. Most recently advised on the acquisition and subsequent sale of 200 Regent Street for IVG Funds
D 020 7788 8954
M 07768 051723