John Olney is an equity partner and co-founder of H2SO.
John has specialised in investment and development agency in Central London for 25 years, having previously been a partner at Richard Ellis and Lewis Ellis.
In addition to advising on transactions, John is heavily involved in providing consultancy advice to maximize property returns through refurbishment, development and asset management initiatives, liaising closely with both occupational agency and professional teams.
John has been involved in many notable transactions of which a few undertaken whilst at H2SO are highlighted below:
- The purchase of Waterstones, Piccadilly for £34.5m on behalf of IVG
- The purchase of 35 Marylebone High Street for £32.3m on behalf of Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
- The Soho Portfolio, a sale of Foyles Bookstore and neighbouring buildings for £74m on behalf of the Foyle Family Trust
- The purchase of 23 Savile Row for in excess of £200m on behalf
- The sale of 3-8 Whitehall Place on behalf of the Crown Estate for a yield of sub 3%
- Advised on sale of Grosvenor Investment Management's 50% holding in 40 Grosvenor Place with a quoting price of £105m.
D 020 7788 8953
M 07801 628326