Freddie Pritchard-Smith is a senior surveyor in the Office Agency team at H2SO.
Having graduated from Oxford Brookes University, he joined the firm in 2009 and is gaining experience in every aspect of the firm's business. As part of the Office Agency team, he has assisted on a number of high profile instructions as well as representing range of occupiers within the West End.
Notable projects with which Freddie has been involved include:
- Leasing advice to Shaftesbury PLC on the Carnaby Estate consisting of 250,000 sq ft of office suites and the St Martin's Courtyard development in Covent Garden
- Leasing advice to Arab Investors on the disposal of 11 Berkeley Street and 17c Curzon Street
- Leasing advice to Scottish Widows Investment Partnership on the disposal of 26 Market Place, 7 Curzon Street, 6-10 Borough High Street and 19 Golden Square
- Worked on leasing of Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, 7 Savile Row and Clareville House
- Ongoing leasing advice to USS on the disposal of 28 Dover Street
- Acquisition of space for Rockpoint Europe, XTB Europe and Rampart Capital
- Currently retained by a variety of West End occupiers
D 020 7788 8962
M 07879 556 339