Felix Fiennes is a partner in the H2SO Lease Advisory & Asset Management team.
Felix advises clients at rent review, lease renewal and acting as Expert Witness in dispute resolution. Felix regularly provides all types of landlord including (not exhaustively) private individuals, family offices, institutions and property companies, with Asset Management advice. This spans from simply lease restructuring be it removing a break clause, to lease extensions or more complex projects analysing a client's position, considering their objectives and running detailed appraisals, leading to informed conclusions. Again, this is not limited to single assets and Felix has provided this advice over more significant and complex holdings.
Felix is regularly involved by both H2SO's Investment team and client's directly on acquisition, proving advice and putting together a business plan for the asset/holding being purchased.
Felix has specialised in the Central London office market for 10 years advising a wide range of clients including landed estates, institutional investors, property companies, private landlords and occupiers.
He has advised on many high profile lease issues for a wide range of clients including Derwent London, Great Portland Estates, Aberdeen Property Investors, Aviva, The Cadogan Estate, DTZ Investors and retained to provide consultancy to the Imperial War Museum.
Felix's notable recent advisory instructions include:
Oliver's Yard: advised Derwent London on a major re-structuring across 70,000 sq ft in this asset
200 Gray's Inn Road : currently advising Great Portland Estates in respect of the rent reviews in this 250,000 sq ft building
55 Grosvenor Street, Mayfair W1: achieved highest office rent at review - £115 per sq ft - in London. Currently advising Capital and City in respect of forthcoming lease expiries
- 76-90 Whitfield Street: Advised Derwent London on a lease expiry across 35,000 sq ft
- Brock House, Great Portland Street, W1: advised Gascoyne on 30,000 sq ft of leasing and rent reviews in 2007 and providing continuing strategic advice
- HMS Belfast: advised the Trustees of the Imperial War Museum on the licence fee review in respect of the mooring of this London landmark and more recently negotiated a new lease on their landside holdings.This secures their occupation of this site for at least 150 years
- Bond Street House: advising iii in respect of asset management and rent reviews in this trophy, Grade A Mayfair asset
- Westcourt House, Old Marylebone Road: Advised Aviva Investors in respect of this 35,000 sq ft building let to Proximity London
- Central Cross: Advised Derwent London on leasing within this 160,000 sq ft building
- York House, Kingsway: Providing advice to CBRE Global Investors on both asset management and lease renewals in this 50,000 sq ft office building
D 020 7788 8969
M 07866 713279