Charlie Van der Gucht is a Partner at H2SO specialising in investment and development.
Formerly with DTZ, his experience encompasses investment
agency, development consultancy and agency. He has worked with a
wide range of clients including Henderson, Raymond
Estates, GPE, Scottish Widows and CBRE Global Investors.
As part of the H2SO Investment Team, Charlie targets both on and off-market opportunities for property acquisitions to meet clients' investment objectives and also advises on how refurbishment, development or asset management initiatives can realise greater returns.
Notable projects with which Charlie has been involved include:
- Advised on the disposal of 22 Soho Square, W1 for Roebuck Capital
- The acquisition of Project House, 110 - 113 Tottenham Court Road, WC1 for CBRE Global Investors
- The acquisition of French Railways House, W1 for Great Portland Estates
- Advised on the disposal of 114 - 118 Southampton Row, WC1 for DTZ Investors
- Advised on the disposal of 28 - 30 Lime Street, EC3 for PMAC
- Development consultancy in relation to 35 Marylebone High Street, W1 for Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
Charlie Van der Gucht
D 020 7788 8968
M 07967 007104